Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Notebook from old Floppy Disk






I know there are several other Instructables about this using rubber band, cable ties or chain links.
This notebook is made with string and the method is different (and a bit more complicated, I admit).

After I made this I was very very proud of myself, and I wanted the world to see my creation! :-D

Step 1: What you need


-2 Floppy Disks
-1 meter of cotton string
-about 50 papers (square, 9x9cm)
-Scissors
-Darning Needle
-a Hole Punch

I was lucky! I found notebook paper at exactly the right size, and it was cheap too.
If you have to cut it, it would be good to use one of those paper cutter machine things.
I just learned they are called "paper cutters" (THANKS!). Why didn't I think of that? It was probably just too obvious :-)

This is an opportunity to recycle used paper (one side printed/written, one side blank).